Say hello to the new UR16e!
Introducing the new Universal Robots UR16e
A rugged and reliable robotic arm built for high payload applications. Built to do more, it's ideal for heavy-duty machine tending and material handling.
Let the UR16e do the heavy lifting for your business. The Universal Robots UR16e opens up new applications possibilities with industry-leading 16 kg (35.3 lb) payload capacity. Using the same easy-to-use programming interface of the award-winning e-series family, the new cobot delivers superior speed, reliability and safety to relieve your workforce of handling heavy tools and products. Automate labor-intensive applications like palletizing and packaging, screw and nut driving, machine tending and material handling of heavier loads while increasing your factory throughput and efficiency with the UR16e.
The UR-16e is a 6-axis robot arm system with a working radius of 900 mm / 35.4 in, and a payload of 16 kg / 35.3 lbs. With user friendly software, the cobot can be easily and rapidly programmed to perform new tasks. Weighing only 33.1 kg / 73 lbs, the UR-16e can be quickly moved around in production areas and used in many different applications.
- Reach: 900 mm (35.4 in)
- Payload: 16 kg (35.3 lbs)
- Weight (incl. cable): 33.1 kg (73 lbs)
- Axis: 6 axis
UR16e: Built To Do More - Automate today where it wasn’t possible before!
SUPERCHARGE GROWTH WITH THE e-Series
- EASY PROGRAMMING - 87 minutes to turn anyone into a robot programmer. Features an integrated force torque sensor and user friendly teach pendant.
- FAST SET-UP - The e-Series takes less than 60 minutes to unpack, mount, and program after completion of UR Academy Training. Connects to a 110 VAC power outlet with an intuitive user interface.
- SAFE & COLLABORATIVE - Bridge the gap between man and machine. Features customizable stopping times + stopping distance, ollision detection and 17 safety functions, all EN ISO 13849-1, Cat.3, PL d, certified by TÜV NORD.
- FLEXIBLE - Infinite ways of deployment and task automation. It's Lightweight – easy to relocate, mounts in any orientation and offers plug and play cutting edge products.
- FAST PAYBACK - 34 days - our fastest recorded payback worldwide. Advanced collaborative robots - available to companies of any size and fully upgradable software platform for a lasting and worthy investment.
Heavy Material Handling
Achieve true 16 kg payload performance at full extension and off-set (15 cm) throughout the entire workspace of the robot.